snavigator and insight

On 2002.01.08 16:18 Trond Eivind Glomsr=F8d wrote:
> Jose Fonseca <j_r_fonseca@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>=20
> >
> > I would also like to contribute a spec to insight.
> >
> > I must say that I've found very strange that insight isn't included i=
> > RHL while ddd is, specially considering that insight is even maintain=
ed
> > by sources.redhat.com folks.
>=20
> Rather different groups of people... the tools people like tcl/tk. You
> won't find many not detesting it in the group making the distribution.
>=20
> --
> Trond Eivind Glomsr=F8d
> Red Hat, Inc.
>=20

I see..

Spite that fact I think that it would be a valluable addition to the=20
standard distribution. I'm a recent Linux user and I'm not used to the=20
command line interface of gdb, so once in a while I try one these=20
interfaces (ddd or insight) and insight is much more robust and IMHO=20
easier to work with. There are probably much more people that would also=20
appreciate it.

Regards,

Jos=E9 Fonseca