Where do the latest GNOME sources come from?

> From: Michele Baldessari <mbaldessari@katamail.com>

> * Bill (bill@eb0ne.net) wrote:

> I believe you are looking for this :
> ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/earthquake/sources/

 Ah, no, that's symlinked to "pre-gnome2" which is what I was looking
at.  They have very uptodate sources, true ... my question was really
whether RH were adding extra numbers to the version, or whether there
really were such number in the GNOME sources which I'd failed to find
in my search.

> If you want to keep up to date on a day-to-day basis you might want to
> check out the vicious-build-scripts module in gnome cvs.

 I was trying to update to Friday's Raw Hide snapshot, and a couple of
the GNOME packages (eel2, at-spi, ...) had to be removed because they
depended on pango-0.22, (pango has a bunch of files that conflict when
you try to install multiple versions) and a slightly older gtk2.

> Hope it helps.

 Thanks for the response; I'd already found pre-gnome2 (and I have now
got all the packages installed OK, mostly by using CVS).

--
/* Bill Crawford, Unix Systems Developer, ebOne, formerly GTS Netcom */
#include "stddiscl.h"