Java in rawhide ?

Hello...

	I see java rpms in rawhide.  IIHO, this is cool.  But I also see:
rpm -qpli IBMJava2-JRE-1.3-1.0.src.rpm
Name        : IBMJava2-JRE                 Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.3                               Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 1.0                           Build Date: Thu 21 Feb 2002
03:37:02 PM PST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host:
daffy.perf.redhat.com
Group       : Development/Languages         Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 17265475                         License: Commercial

Commercial licence?  Is this in rawhide by mistake, or is the licence a
mistake?

--
Christopher McCrory

chrismcc@pricegrabber.com