rawhide list

Levente Farkas <lfarkas@mindmaker.hu> writes:

>> Bugzilla.
>
> I vote agaist bugzilla in this case. I put bugreports about rh distro
> into bugzilla, but rawhide is changing so rapidly, that I (and I assume
> many other people) would not like to use bugzilla. there are dozens of
> dependency bugs and other spec file specific bugs in rahide. it's much
> easier to cut-n-paste the result of an rpm and send it vie email than
> go to the web fill the form ... yes I'm lazy, but most case it can help
> a lot if I send an email (at least more than if I neither send a mail
> nor create a bugreport).

I agree, especially since Bugzilla doesn't seem to work in Konqy...
(There is a final button you are supposed to press to get a pop-up
window with the final report form, but when you press it in konqy it
pop ups an empty window.)  Even worse is that cut'n'paste between
konqy and mozilla doesn't work, so you can't copy the details from
konqy into mozilla either.  I actually solved it by cut'n'pasting it
into emacs, saving a file and opening it in xemacs which uses the same
cut'n'paste stuff as mozilla does.

Maybe I should report this to bugzilla. :)