firewire/dv/avi/mpeg tools in rawhide?

Hi -

I was just wondering if Red Hat was planning on including RPMs necessary
for digital video authoring in Rawhide anytime soon... these are
packages like libraw1394, libavc1394, dvgrab, avifile, mjpegtools...

I got my 7.2 system up and running with all this stuff, but I found that
none of the RPMs were available from Red Hat - are all these packages
still too much in their infancy, or might they hit rawhide sometime soon?

Thanks,

-Eric