Mondo (GPL bare metal recovery & cloning tool)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Riku Meskanen wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Dunno, about yours, but finding Mondo site certaily made
> my day. Great stuff for Linux.

Okay, one smartass replied to me and stated that
"Your adds are  not welcome here.". Obviously my
posting was _way_too_flashy_ :(

I'm sorry about that, think whatever you like
from me or my postings, but please check

> Mondo http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/

it's darn well worth having a proper look.

:-) riku

--
    [ This .signature intentionally left blank ]