ftpcopy removed ?

--- Trond Eivind Glomsr=F8d <teg@redhat.com> wrote:
> John Summerfield <summer@os2.ami.com.au> writes:
>
> We only have rsync for official mirror, AFAIK.

As Trond points out... official mirrors use it.
Doesn't that say enough? There are places that mirror
off of redhat that do offer anonymous rsync. In the
past 4 years, I haven't really had any trouble with
them. I used similar scripts before that. There are a
few nice fast college lines that offer rsync access. I
prefer to use Penn State and Buffalo myself, as they
are relatively close to me. HTH.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <RedHat Certified Engineer>