ftpcopy removed ?

>I've never used ftpcopy, so I can't say for sure whether or not either of
>these programs provides equivalent functionality, but you might want to
>check out 'wget' and 'ncftpget' (from the 'ncftp' package).
>
>Also of course 'scp' if you are using SSH ('openssh' package).

I have used all, and ftpcopy is very better than wget for making mirrors of ftp sites, simpler to use and faster.
I can't use scp for access anonymous ftp...
ncftpget does not have much options.

ftpcopy is good to mirroring redhat files, because they change the dates without changing the files, I can specify to
ignore date changes. Also the new version have a security key for limiting the number of deletes each time I run. In
the case of problem in server that gives an empty directory it will not delete everything (this happened one time in the
redhat ftp site)