wu-ftpd package in RawHide

On 2002-03-02, Dominik Mierzejewski wrote:

:I'm wondering where you (RedHat developers) get the source tarball
:for this package, because there's no URL in the specfile.

I seem to remember that Bernhard Rosenkraenzer of Red Hat is also a
member of the wu-ftpd team. If you don't find the source tarball in
on ftp://ftp.wu-ftpd.org, it's likely to be a heavily patched post
release or CVS version. They are offering current CVS snapshots only
on a hidden URL on their FTP server, so they have better control
over what versions of wu-ftpd are used.