skipjack install problems

When I try to install skipjack, I get an error about a missing
package or bad file. it is a different package listed each time
and can be on either the first or second install disk.

Also, when checking disks, if I put in disk 2 to be checked first
and then put in disk 1 and continue, the install fails with a
screen for of garbage...

Kevin