Re: Formal Reiser4 inclusion and todo list?

Am 01.08.2010 16:23, schrieb Volker Armin Hemmann:
On Sonntag 01 August 2010, you wrote:
On 01.08.2010 15:58, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
On Sonntag 01 August 2010, Christian Stroetmann wrote:
We also found out that, like the ReiserFS maintainer, the starter of
this thread, who is also the starter and maintainer of the ReiserFS wiki
as well as the filler of the ReiserFS wiki with copyrighted materials,
has changed to the development of the Btrfs file system, too. For
example in June he made a patch with:

-	tristate "Btrfs filesystem (EXPERIMENTAL) Unstable disk format"
-	depends on EXPERIMENTAL
+	tristate "Btrfs filesystem"

so that "Btrfs is highly experimental" could be substituted with "Btrfs
is under heavy development".

Again, this gives something to think about the engagement of the person,
as well.
who is 'we'?
And everybody needs a job to put food on the table. Not everybody is
freaking rich and working for pleasure.

You have a very obvious agenda against Edward - why?
We only waited for that usual comment, which contains no code, no
concept, no comment, no consturctive critics, no activities, nada - just
only stupid and cheap politics, as always.
So let me quote the actual maintainer:
"Please,
don't flood in this mailing list.
Go away!"
hm, one mail from me in weeks vs douzends of mails from you. You attacking
Edward, you acting obnoxious, you talking of yourself in third person.

???

Your point of view seems to be very distortet. Maybe you should follow your
own advice.

* plonk *