Re: Document: Futurue Vision of ReiserFS

Aloha Daniel;
On 1 May 2010 00:28, Christian Stroetmann <stroetmann@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:stroetmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello Hardcoders;

    I've a little problem, because I can't find the document with the
    title:
    Future Vision of ReiserFS
    Name Spaces As Tools for Integrating the Operating System Rather
    Than As Ends in Themselves
    By Hans Reiser

    At the given internet address to the archived version of the
    document above I can only find the document with the title:
    Future Vision
    By Hans Reiser
    The Naming System Venture

    Has anybody an idea or the correct internet address?

    Thanks a lot and Have fun in the sun
    Christian *<:o)   O>-<    -(D)>-<

I searched for this, and found the following: http://web.archive.org/web/20040629081131/http://www.namesys.com/whitepaper.html - this is both titled "future vision/the naming system venture", and has the html title "Name Spaces As Tools for Integrating the Operating System Rather Than As Ends in Themselves" so I can only surmise these are actually two different names for the same paper.

--
DH
Ah, thanks a lot. I haven't looked at the html title.

Christian *<:o)   O>-<    -(D)>-<