New dev looking for documentation

Hi all,
I'm highly interested in devoting my free time to helping develop
ReiserFS. I have spent time reading Hans Reiser's papers from the
archived copies of the old namesys site, and am comfortable with my
understanding of his descriptions of how Reiser4 works, but was
wondering if there is a place I can find current source code and
further documentation to become comfortable with the code and workings
of the filesystem. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Tim Shearouse