Re: The reiser4 ....SDK for experiments outside kernel

Christian Stroetmann OntoLab wrote:
>> But, as Chistian Stroetmann just said in this thread:
>> Namesys philosophy is different than actual reiser4
>> aimings?
>>
> Despite the fact that I'm unable to follow the logics of the whole
> thread, I would like to clarifiy that:
> I haven't said this. I said (now in full length), that the vision of the
> corporation Namesys for the further development of its system (including
> reiser4 or a successor system) was different after the given
> informations on the not anymore existing Namesys website, than the
> vision of the Linux based project (which I'm not allowed to name here)
> by our corporation. There were no claims about some kinds of actual
> reiser4 aimings.
> Regards
> C. Stroetmann

Hi Christian,
you said some messages before: "No. That's a part of the vision of our Linux based project. The vision  from namesys was a bit different."

And I thought you meant this mailing list people with your phrase "our Linux based project" I did misunderstand You,
Sorry, Entschuldigung!

> ... (which I'm not allowed to name here)
I read some thread about claiming you are forking reiser4. You know
the guy who created Gentoo? He is now creating funtoo, a fork of Gentoo, which has the aim to make it easy to create forks of Gentoo (see http://blog.funtoo.org/). And Linus Thorwalds has created git, especially to make it easy to branch! You see there are different views in opensource society!

Ralph