Re: Reiser4 Netbeans 6 problems

Then it's something else.
BTW, nodiratime is unnecessary when you use noatime, it's a subset of it.
I can't reproduce it, but I use GMOME :)
Try to time sync sometimes, and see what happens.

dusan@krshina3 ~ $ time sync

real    0m1.330s
user    0m0.000s
sys    0m0.005s

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:11 PM, berny(R) <berny@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,  Dushan.
> I think that it was happening something like this.
> The overall imperssion that I had using the file system was of extremely fast
> moments with many lock intervals where the system was like frozen.
> May be is best to have some fancy options in fstab for mounting.
> But anyway I'm sure that noatime was on:
> reiser4                 defaults,noatime,nodiratime        0       0
>
> That was.
>
> Thanks, Paolo
>

> On Thursday 28 February 2008 10:58:42 you wrote:
> > It's not wrong.
> > I remember that there were stalls when fs was mounted without -noatime
> > option because there was a lot of atime updates that were batched.
> > This behaviour was fixed I think, but I asked you to see if it reappeared
> > again.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dushan

> > > Yes, I'm using noatime option for all partitions. Was there wrong?
> > >
> > > Paolo

> > > was

> > > like

> > > the

> > > for

> > > reiserfs-devel"

> --
> Mail To:
>  berny@xxxxxxxxx
>
> My Icq:95939684
> My yahoo:mailer227
> Aim:berny9944566
> Msn:fugazzi995@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Home Page: http://www.ukbor.net
>
> "The day you decide that it is better to be a hypocrite and just do whatever
> everybody else is doing and not be different, you have died you have
> committed suicide."
>
> "If you can love, love! If you cannot love, forget this one, find somebody
>  else. But don't waste time! The question is not of this lover or that lover
>  the question is of love. Love fullfills, people are just excuses."
>
> "The moment you trust in let-go, the moment you stop struggling against
> existence, you need not worry about anything; existence takes care.But it
> takes care in its own way, not according to your desires, because if you have
> desires, demands, you are not trusting existence. Trust simply means that
> whatever is happening and is going to happen is perfectly right.
> Existence is wiser than any individual, because an individual has a small
> consciousness. Even if he is enlightened he is still just a dewdrop in this
> vast ocean of existence. And what existence feels is right.
> Existence cannot go wrong.
> If it does not fulfill our desires, that simply means our desires were wrong."
>

> (c)CopyRight 1998-2008 UKBOR Corp.(R)
>   All Right Reserved.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe reiserfs-devel" in