Reiser4 Netbeans 6 problems

Hi, Edward.
Last week I reformat my Ubuntu 7.10 64bit system to try Reiser4 filesystem
(actually I'm using reiserfs 3.6).
I put all my partition (even / and except boot) on reiser4 kernel was 2.6.24
compiled in the kernel.

I got strange problems:
the first was with netbeans java IDE, when I was compiling in the window on
the bottom of the screen I got only garbage (like little square) like when
you have a different char set than the good one!
After that the java app was working but it was impossible to see compile
warnings or errors.

The second thing that happened was that sometimes my kde 3 desktop became
frozen, for example, konqueror window open then click on the cross, the
system froze for 10 seconds then the window close and all was normal again.

I formatted with standard options and also standard mount options for all the
drives and partition.

My system is a striker extreme board, intel core 2 duo 2.4 4 gb Kingston
hiperX ram, 2 barracuda 500 Gb.

Do you have some suggestions expecially about the java stuff?
Now I'm back to reiser 3.6 because I need to work with netbeans!

Thanks, warm regards.
Paolo

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe reiserfs-devel" in