Re: Init script not called during system shutdown

mark a écrit :

I'm using an up-to-date Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.7 (64 bits)
system and I'd like to setup a startup/shutdown script to manage an
Oracle AS 10g R2 installation.

The script works fine (start/stop/restart) when called from a bash prompt and it's launched at system startup with no problem.

The issue is that it's no called at all when the system shuts down,
I checked runlevels, permissions for the script, I even put some
"wall" and "echo" in it...

Is there an /etc/rc[35].d/Kora-as1 ?

Yes, in my first mail I enclosed the output of:

# find /etc/rc* -type l -name "*ora-as1*"

;)

Note: the problem was resolved thanks to Barry's answer.

--
Nicolas

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.