Re: Init script not called during system shutdown

Barry Brimer a écrit :
Your script needs to touch a /var/lock/subsys/<service name> file upon successful startup, and remove it on a successful stop. In a shutdown, services are stopped that have a lock file in /var/lock/subsys.

Thanks for your quick reply, that was exactly the problem. I wasn't aware of these "pid-like" system, I suppose it is meant to prevent the system to stop services already stopped...

Regards,

--
Nicolas

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.