Re: mysql

How simple do you need it? You could replicate with Mysql tools etc, or I run a warm backup using a couple of mysql scripts. One to back it all up, scp output to second server and do a mysql import, you need to create the DB in mysql first.

This is the script I use :

 MySQL Backup v3.1
 by Peter Falkenberg Brown
        peterbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        http://worldcommunity.com/opensource
        Build Date: November 21, 2003

I am sure Google will tell you where to grab it.

Then just mysql db_name < script.sql - you probably need to add in options for username etc...

Cron it for a delay and done!

Neil.

Mad Unix wrote:
I need a script to take Multiple MySql DataBase Backup export Script for
Linux then import them to other server
to make them symmetric !

Thanks

--