Re: question?

Thank you Barry, maybe they can give me some info.
Thanks again,
Paula

Barry Brimer wrote:
Quoting "Paula J. Lindsay" <paula@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi everyone,
This email, unfortunately isn't about rh.  On May 9th I had my back pack
and it was stolen from me at the San Diego Zoo.  It was
never retrieved and I had to change everything, locks on my house,
credit cards, etc... Yesterday I looked at my bank account online
and I see that red hat charged me $60 on the 10th of May and 15 on the
11th of May.  I canceled all my credit cards and debit card
right away on the 9th, therefore, I was no longer able to buy anything
except with cash.  The only thing I've ever bought from
Red Hat were some t-shirts and golf balls and that was at the red had
summit here in San Diego.  Does anyone know who I can
contact and talk to about these charges?  Again, I apologize for this
email, but I'm hoping someone can give me information on who
to call regarding these changes.  On my bank account, the charge reads
"Red Hat, Inc."  I know that is wrong, but when I did a
google on Red Hat Inc., it came up on the red hat website.  Any
thoughts, advice, help, suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Many Many thanks,
Paula

Brand Fuel manages the Red Hat Cool Stuff store.

This appears to be their contact page.

<http://redhat.brandfuelstores.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us>

--
Paula J. Lindsay