In one sense the problem I was having has been solved.

However, I still get to talk to my enduser.

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to try out the easybcd.
On Jun 16, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Scott Ruckh wrote:

---- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Doll" <margaret_doll@xxxxxxxxx >
To: "General Red Hat Linux discussion list" <redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:22 AM
Subject: Windows and RH

I have a user who installed RH on the first disk in a system. They then switch the first and second disk. Windows was then installed on the "new" first disk.

How do I fix the boot sequence so that both systems are accessible without re-installing RedHat?

I am not sure you gave enough information for anyone to help with this request.

Is the original disk (with Red Hat now the first disk again)? If so, what is the boot loader you are using on that disk.

Is the windows disk the first disk, and you want the Red Hat disk to be the second disk?

Without more information it is doubtful you will get an accurate response.