Firewire Depot and eRAID 5?

Hello to all:

I am very interested in FW Depot's - http://fwdepot.com) eRAID 5 system for a relatively inexpensive (vs 4k or more) external, self-contained RAID 5 system as a hard drive backup solution.

I am first wondering people's thoughts/experiences with this company?
How are they with support and customer feedback? What is the quality of their products? How well do their products, or, in this case, their eRAID 5, interface with a CentOS 5 machine?

I sent them a question via their web interface yesterday, then when I got no response today, I emailed them this morning, and still no response. Doesn't make me feel very optimistic of their [potential] customer interaction. No phone number on their Contact Us sight doesn't help either.

Are there any other similar RAID 5 devices from other places that have good customer feedback and whose products are well-liked and work well?

Thanks for any insight/feedback.

Scott