Re: Hijacked email address.

I appreciate all your replies.

My main concern is, evidently, that my domain is blacklisted as a result of
all of the unsolicited crap sent on my name.

I dont know many system out there, there probably are that block by domain but coming from corporate side of things. I have found most rbl (realtime blacklist) block by IP address of the sending server/machine.

There really isnt much you can do. Just make sure your server and network is clean. Maybe use a mail service like messagelabs.

--
David Richards
http://www.skyforge.net