need help about AMQP

Hi all,

I suppose to work on AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol) from next
week. I was reading about this protocol from pages got from google. From
amqp.org I came to know that RedHat supports AMQP. Can anyone tell me from
where I can get source code and RedHat supported AMQP implementation
details.

It will be very nice if anyone suggest any book or good website for AMQP
based application development.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

--
Thanks and Regards...