how to turn rsh on?

Hi everyone, I have a user running rhw4. He needs for me to open up rsh for him. I looked in services and I see to use kerberos rsh, you can open up kshell, but I don't use kerberos. I was sure you could open it up in services and/or chkconfig, but no go. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.
Paula
And thanks in advance, you guys are the greatest help for me since I'm the only linux person in my facilities.

--
Paula J. Lindsay
IT Analyst III