Re: Wrapping my head around Xen/RHCS Clustering

--- Tom Davis <binjured@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Am I on the right track somewhat? The biggest issue
> I'm having is "Xen
> Clustering" generally refers to clustering VMs on a
> single box, for instance
> to be used in parallel computing tasks. On the flip
> side, I can find
> information on RHCS by itself, but no information on
> how they can easily
> work together, i.e. node migration between Dom0's.
> If anyone can shed some
> light on this, or just point in the direction of
> documentation that makes
> sense in this context, I would greatly appreciate
> it.

You may try Oracle's virtualization resources at:
<
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/virtualization/index.html

As you might know, Oracle's Unbreakable Linux is
actually Red Hat Enterprise Linux.  Their users'
virtualization pains are similar to Red Hat's.

Best of luck.

Jose R Rodriguez
http://www.metztli-it.com