Re: redhat-list Digest, WU-FTPD problem

Masamy, Juda (SSO - Rehovot) wrote:
Hi All,

I have a problem with wu-ftpd I cannot upload files that are bigger than
2G I have fc6 Linux.

This will be either due to wu-ftpd, your server filesystem or your client software not supporting large files (ones larger than 2 gig in size)

You should either update the wu-ftpd (get something newer with largefile support, newer versions of wu-ftpd _may_ support this), update your filesystem (i believe ext2 and ext3 have supported largefiles for quite some time now - but if you are using things like vfat then you are SOL) or update your client software (I believe software like filezilla under windows supports largefiles)

So, really, what you do depends on what is the cause of the problem - hope this gives you some starters - I'd probably look at updating wu-ftpd first.

--
Steve  |()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail