Re: Red Hat CBT's for RHCE?

On 3/31/07, Angie Moore <diabeticithink@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Hi John

Yes, I meant more of a CBT (computer based traning - video instruction -
detailed) for RHCT or RHCE. I can't find any. Red Hat does not offer a CBT,
exactly. All they offer is a paper like training online (which is very very
long and not worth it in the end - as I've tried it).

I imagine the different methods of training all work well but not for
everyone. Some do better with a live instructor they can interact
with, some are fine with just some structured guidance as to what to
study independently.

I would agree that to succeed with any Red Hat certification training
one must spend a lot of time practicing - hands dirty, over and over.
No matter how much reading material you may digest, practice is really
important too.

Any thoughts on any type of Red Hat CBT's out there?

I'm only aware of the elearning and in-person training offered by Red
Hat and others. Maybe someone else will have heard of other options.

John