Re: Red Hat CBT's for RHCE?

On 3/31/07, Angie Moore <diabeticithink@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All

Does anyone know of any Red Hat Enterprise CBT's out there? Anything for
RHCT or RHCE certifications that are fairly current? I've looked far and
wide and can't seem to find any.

Your thoughts and advice are appreciated.

Assuming you mean computer based training and not Chicago Board of Trade,
take a look at the training offered directly from Red Hat.

 https://www.redhat.com/training/elearning/

If you mean something else maybe if you could be more specific we could help.

John