Re: SUGGESTON FOR: HIGH END MAIL SERVER

Res wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Lord of Gore wrote:

http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/17207

Hello,

Yes , so???? I write that sendmail has more security problems that
postfix, not sendmail has currently unfixed security holes :)

Regards

js.

I don't know why you argue so much when qmail was, is and will remain the most secure of them all >:)

hard not to be secure when it does nothing by default :)

and in fact if used in virtual domains, without patches written by other people qmail is far more of a security problem and with lots of backchatter

Good one. I suppose you use sendmail or postfix version 2.0.0 without any patches and upgrades, just for the fun of it. lol