Re: email problem

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Lord of Gore wrote:

Res, I think I owe you an appology. I just created a test account on msn and send a mail from my otherwise perfectly working mail server and just went into the Junk folder. Gee this boys have a thick cheek. I will send a mail to MSN and check this out.

It's OK, no apology needed :)

I think the more people that complain about this the better.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd