Error messages after logging out of window

Hi,

I get error messages most of time after logging out of window. However,
I think those messages were for errors when I was in window.

Because I cannot scroll the screen, so I cannot see the top part. The
error messages were not the same most of the time. Is there any log file
for these messages?

The below error messages are more frequent.

Extra content at end of the document
--- Hash table keys for warning below:
--> file:///
(nautilus:4297): Eel-Warning**: "nautilus-metafile.c: metafiles" hash
table still has 1 element at quit time (keys above)
--- Hash table keys for warning below:
--> file:///
(nautilus:4297): Eel-Warning**: "nautilus-directory.c: directories" hash
table still has 1 element of quit time (keys above)
(nautilus:4297): Bonobo-WARNING**: Leaked a total of 5 refs to 4 bonobo
object(s)
waiting for X server to shut down

Below is a part of one screen message. I think they were error comments
but bash kept trying to interprete them. I tried to copy from the screen
but more errors came out.

Unable to open desktop file application://
Office/redhat-spreadsheet.desktop for panel launcher: Error reading file
'application:// Office/redhat-spreadsheet.desktop' : File not found
-bash: Unable: command not found
[username@...]$ need to reset threat root key
-bash: need: command not found
[username@...]$ Extra content at end of the document.
-bash: Extra: command not found
[username@...]$ waiting for X server to shut down
-bash: waiting: command not found
[username@...]$ [username@...]$ Gdk-ERROR **: X connection to :0.0
broken (explicit kill or server shutdown)
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token '('
[username@...]$ _
[username@...]$ GetModeLine - hdsp:1024 hbeg: 1048 hend: 1184 httl: 1344
                               vdsp: 768 vbeg: 771 vend: 777 vttl: 806
flags: 10

Why all these messages? What do they mean? I always close all my files
before logging out except when the programs got hung.

Thanks.