Kickstart, PXE, NFS, 2 Interfaces, Specifying the default interface

I'm putting together a network install with PXE and Kickstart.  When a
machine boots it gets a DHCP address for both of it's interfaces, When
the Kickstart runs it stops and asks you which interface you want to
do the NFS install with.

I'm not able to find the option to specify the default interface in
the Kickstart file.  If someone could point me in the right direction
that would be great.