Re: RedHat sources

Thank you.  I had forgotten that channels take you to the source files.

On Wednesday, November 30, 2005, at 01:56 PM, Andrew Bacchi wrote:

I sign in at rhn.redhat.com, just type into the address bar of your browser. That brings me to my account, and at the top of the page, the red bar marked "Channels" brings me to the RH version I need.

Margaret_Doll wrote:

I always have a difficult time finding the login page for the systems that I have registered. I do bookmark the pages, but this doesn't help when I move from one computer to another. I wish there was an easy way to find the login web page.

At the moment I am trying to find the rpms for RedHat Enterprise 4. I would like to install the system on some new hardware that will replace my current systems. What is the address of the download page for educational enterprise systems?

Thank you.

--
veritatis simplex oratio est

Andrew Bacchi