Re: dual boot laptop

Michael D. Berger wrote:

-----Original Message-----
<snip>

I note that to the extent that anything was said
about it, Windows was installed first. What if I
install Linux first?
The Windows install will wipe your Linux boot loader. This is retrievable, I believe, but it is much easier to install Windows first.

You should be able to partition the disk first, then install Windows where you want it and install Linux later. I haven't actually done this, so proceed with caution.

Regards,
Peter