Re: Mail Attack

Ed Wilts wrote:

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 09:36:33AM -0400, Jessica Zhu wrote:
I will try to contact them and also will consider to get another big box if our current one cannot co-op with the situation.

If I get another one, I'd like to set up multi-layer on it to scan virus, spam and prevent forge. Do you guys have any structure suggestion for this?

I've been happy with MailScanner.  There are options to have the mail be
processed for spam (i.e. spam assassin), virii using a number of
products (clamav, f-prot, plus others).  Overall, it's a nicely
integrated product set (open source of course).  www.mailscanner.info

       .../Ed

I can second that. I have been using MailScanner for a few years without any hiccups.

--
Jason Huddleston, RHCE, CCSA
Assistant Coordinator Internet Services and Security