Re: daylight savings time change

At 10:32 AM 8/9/2005, Vidiot wrote:
>       I saw today on the news that the president has changed the daylight
>savings time dates to start and end differently then now here in the
>USA starting in 2007.  I assume that we won't have anything to worry
>about on newer systems that get updated through up2date.  But what
>package(s) am I going to have to watch for new releases and update on
>older systems that are no long supported by RedHat.  Like RedHat 7.3
>and 9.  I have several systems that are still using them.

Minor technical nit, it is:

        Daying SAVING time

Notice that it is singular, not plural.  It is a very common error.

Ok.  My turn to be a smart aleck.  <grin>
Minor technical nit, it is:
Daylight Saving Time
Notice that it is not "Daying", but "Daylight"
<grin>

Ok. On with the issues of this list. Some of us probably never used the "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing" program anyway.