Help with RH9 Install on ASUS MOBO

Hello All,

I am trying to install RH9 on my new BOx. I have a P4P800E deluxe MOBO. For
some reason It will not allow me past the hardware scane that happens even
upon primary installation. I have tried many different Bios configuration
changes but I still get the same IRQ 5 error. DOes anyone have any ideas. I
have tried manually assigning the IRQs and the noprobe funtion disabling the
hardware probe. No matter what I try I get the same result. Please lend a
hand with any ideas . I have never had anything like this happen before and
I have been a loyal Linux user since RH 6.2. It has beome extremely
aggrivating. I know someone has to have some clue . This mother board was
one of the most popular 865 series sold last year according to ASUS. Thank
you much in advance.

Marcus

masplund@xxxxxxxxx