Re: Postfix error

kenwardc wrote:
Hi All

Just a quick note in the hope some of you may have come across this
postfix error before.

Since I know nothing about hivemail, I can't offer much help. But if I were in your shoes, I would start by looking at how hivemail is submitting e-mail into postfix? i.e. pipe. Based on my interpretation of the bounce, it looks like one of the arguments is incorrect. I know, duh! But determining why this is happening should be the focus of your efforts in debugging this problem. To me, it looks like postfix is not the cause of this error, but is simply reporting a problem that occurred prior to submission. i.e. hivemail.php

Steve Cowles