From: "kenwardc" <kenwardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'General Red Hat Linux discussion list'" <redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Postfix and MySQL
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:24:07 +0100

Hi Folks

I want to set up postfix so it uses the MySQL database on the local
machine but have absoutely no idea how to do that. The database is
already there and is populated by a package called Hivemail that I'm
using as a web mail server.

Anyone done this before? I'm desperate - have everything working
except the postfix with MySQL.

Regards
Chris

---
All messages scanned by AVG 7.0 Anti-Virus scanner and TGIS Anti-Spam Firewall.