Apache on RH 9

In /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf on the new system,  how is

DirectoryIndex

set?

I have

DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.shtml index.php index.php3 index.php4 index.cgi

to include many possibilities.

On Thursday, August 19, 2004, at 01:18 AM, Bob Smith wrote:

I have the stranged situation going on. I'm running Apache 2.0.4x on RH9,
and I'm moving the server from one machine to the next while holding the
domain name the same. I've deactived the server on the original machine.
I have several virtual domains on the machine sharing the IP address.
When moving content over, I tarred the files and retained original owner
attribution.

So the problem is that while I'm getting normal operation going into the
index page of all of the other virtual domains, on the main domain, the
index page is not being read. Nor is the index page being read in any of
the sub directories on the main domain, while the subdirectories on the
other domains are behaving normally.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks

-Bob