Re: crontab

Muhammad Rizwan Khan wrote:
Hello

I am trying to add following entry in crontab, with this command crontab -e
0 23 * * * /root/MyApplication

But its not working for me as i described it in the above entry, although MyApplication is running fine and there is no problem in running this application through command line. Can i see any logs related to crontab from some wehre in my system.

Is there any thing missing from my side....
Also, who is running the program?

if it's not root, you're gonna have issues w/ the app being in /root

--
Michael S. Dunsavage