Re: crontab

Muhammad Rizwan Khan wrote:
Hello

I am trying to add following entry in crontab, with this command crontab -e
0 23 * * * /root/MyApplication

But its not working for me as i described it in the above entry, although MyApplication is running fine and there is no problem in running this application through command line. Can i see any logs related to crontab from some wehre in my system.

Is there any thing missing from my side....
/var/log/cron

--
Michael S. Dunsavage