Re: Bandwidth Monitor

Hi Ed,
Sorry to bother you,I have really tried hard but could not get Josephs MRTG script working,but the one that comes with Fedora i got that working. I can see all the graphs at /var/www/html/mrtg/index.htm but as you are aware these are diff from the one Josephs script actually provides.Now I have got some major doubts?I will really appreciate if you can clarify these?
1.Is is that this will work only with a router?I hope I am wrong,In my case I have an ADSL modem (eth0) which is on DHCP.
2.Is it posssible to use the same cfg script that MRTG uses?
3.If Yes then when I run perl mrtg-total.pl <path> It just comes back to the prompt?Is that right?
4.If this is also right?then why am I not able to see the graphs?
Really boggling.....
Pls let me know if I can attach my cfg files,
Looking forward to hear from you..At the moment,I need to do a lot of learning abt SNMP...I think I am going wrong somewhere there...

Regards