re: sendmail

Here is my problem exacly :
I have three email:
Adel.safi@xxxxxxxxxxxx (national ISP)
adelpfe@xxxxxxxx
adel.essafi@xxxxxxxxxx

I connect to internet throug a ppp connection and I was using netscape
email client on redhat linux 9.0.
Until 3 weeks ago , all work properly (smtp and pop). Now , the smtp accept
only email form the first address and it don t passes the 2 lasts addresses.
So I want to make my own solution so that I keep working with netscape (or
kmail).
My question is , is sendmail able to relay my mails direcly to their
receiver(without using smtp ISP server).
Thanks a lot
adel