Postfix

I just added a reject line to my /etc/postfix/access file. There's no
makefile like sendmail had. How do I rehash the database?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Russ.
                         Visit my nursery:
             http://www.angelfire.com/linux/behnesnursery/
                  The Behne Family Genealogy Project:
              http://www.usgenealogy.net/members/rwbehne/
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
|              -----=====[Russell's Quotes 1]=====-----                   |
| Enrag'd was Buckram, when his wife he beat,                             |
| That That she'd so often, ``lousy knave'' repeat.                       |
| At length he seized and dragg'd her to the well,                        |
| I'll cool thy tongue, or I'll thy courage quell.                        |
| Ducking, thy case, poor Buckram, little mends;                          |
| She had her lesson at her finger's ends.                                |
| Sows'd over head, her arms she raises high;                             |
| And cracking nails the want of tongue supply.                           |
|              -----=====[Russell's Quotes 2]=====-----                   |
| "I am the inferior of any man whose rights I trample underfoot."        |
|     -- Horace Greeley                                                   |