Re: Fate of RedHat

At 05:38 2/24/2004, you wrote:
what I'd like to know is, if I bought one copy, would I be allowed to put
it on lots of machines? I run a lab of about 100 Linux machines and would
I be breaking the agreement if I distributed my one copy round the lab?

No, Ross, the update service agreement is for one machine. However, if you have 100 boxes you should definitely talk to Red Hat Sales (email sales@xxxxxxxxxx) since they do have volume discounts for more than 10 machines. See what discount they offer you.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com