Re: Fate of RedHat

Thomas E. Dukes wrote:
I was just wondering if there is a general concensus (sp) of what everyone
is planning to do when RedHat 9.0 is no longer supported?

Are most going to the Fedora Project or paying to go to the Enterprise
Linux?

The EL is freely available for download in .iso form on the internet if you
"look".  Would I get in trouble for installing it?  I really don't care to
pay for support anyway.

TIA

Isn't Redhats Enterprise Linux still GPL? Doesn't that mean they have to give away the source? Will the binary and or source rpm's for EL still be available? Think someone will use the GPL Fedora installer and create a Enterprise Linux for download?

DSP