Re: Email addresses spoofing

At 16:08 2/19/2004, you wrote:
Yes, I will compile my notes, etc. and shoot them over to you as soon as I get them all gathered up. It would be cool to see this all in a how-to.

I'll make sure it gets done. If anything, sheer pressure from Ben to get my butt moving forward will help.

Although I am delighted to report that www.simpaticus.com went from 440 unique visitors in November, to 623 in December, to 1590 in January, and has 1320 so far in February (forecast 2200 total this month), nearly all of it from what little Linux documentation I've so far managed to put online at http://www.simpaticus.com/linux :-). So I'm feeling quite happy and well-appreciated, and will try to work harder to get new stuff posted and more advances.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com