Re: X Errors

I did search Google, but none of them seemed to be the same problem I'm
seeing.  I've narrowed it down to application specific so I'm working
with the vendor.

HCC

Haley Crowe wrote:

> This may be kind of a simple question, (I hope anyway) but I have a
> customer that is getting the following error when he tries to start
an
> XWindows session:
>
> X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  2 (X_ChangeWindowAttributes)
>   Serial number of failed request:  346
>
> Other customers can start X sessions fine.  Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> HCC

I don't have time to go into it now, but typing that error into Google

came up with pages and pages of that exact error. You may want to read

those?

Is this person running the same software/hardware as the others? What
is
different?

Regards,
Ed.